The definition of success is different for everyone, whether it’s personal or professional we are always looking at improving some areas of our lives.
Here’s some inspirational quotes to kick start your week.
I hope they inspire you!
1. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
2. “Persevere…because on the road to success there is never a crowd on the extra mile!” – Charity Gibson
4. “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” – Tanya Hamilton
5. “If you want to manage somebody, manage yourself. Do that well and you’ll be ready to stop managing. And start leading.” – Mark Gonzales
6. “Fall down seven times, get up eight times” – Japanese proverb
8. “Entrepreneurs don’t waste time/energy worrying about being better than someone else. Focus on being the very best version of YOU.” – Abdulaziz Aljouf
9. “Create your own destiny. If you don’t, someone else will.” – Chris Leber
10. “Success is not so much what we have, as it is what we are.” – Jim Rohn
Bonus quote for the week: